Concert Photos from Ed and Jy. I want Kim's!!! But she wasnt online, so. yup. HAHA.
To start off with,
THE TROMBONE POWER!
Full dressed
After concert with my puny lil' junior Iris
TIRED. BUT! We still chiong-ed to Downtown East Mac's for supper.
OH YA. And not forgetting to thank those who came down to support esp Jasz Kel Mich Carol AMOS Kev Fung Allen. And azm tc jvn for sending me wellwishings :) Was really a hectic day then as I forgot to bring my contact lenses and glasses. Leaving with no other alternatives, I asked Jasz to bring a new pair of lenses for me since both of us shared the same degree, but different sides. That leaves me with a 1 day old + my 5 days old monthly lenses. Waste money like nobody's busniess. Yup. And they went to watch Da Vinci Code before the concert and didnt manage to come early to pass me the lenses. Ran around and was kinda soaked in sweat. Luckily we still looked presentable despite all that. HA. Cos' it cant be seen. Lalala. After the concert was worst. I lost my slippers. Ha. Had to wear my heels back to school and for supper and all. Duh.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
6:06 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand